one of the global leaders in Aircraft Engines, APUs and Avionics have appointed Air Works as an “Authorized Service Centre”
(ASC) since 2008. This enables the business aviation customer in India to get access to superior service in terms of warranty repair and replacement, line maintenance, aircraft parts procurement and engine maintenance.
As an ASC, Air Works provides line maintenance services to engine models TFE731-3 through -5 including -20, -40, -60 and Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) models GTCP36-100/150, RE100 and RE220.
Air Works is also authorized to perform the following avionics services:
- Primus II Radios System Install/Troubleshoot to LRU
- P440/660/880/700/701, LSZ 860, Data Nav System Install/Troubleshoot to LRU
- AA300, AM250 System Install/Troubleshoot to LRU
- Mark V GPWS System Troubleshoot to LRU
- Mark VI, Mark VIII, Mark XXII EGPWS Sys Troubleshoot to LRU
- Mark VII GPWS System Troubleshoot to LRU
- Data Recorders-SSFDR and SSCVR System Install/Troubleshoot to LRU
- Epic CDS/R, EFIS, Lasers, HUD-2020, Multi-Channel Satcom, Cabin Systems, Gyros, TAIS
- Single Engine and Light Twin NAV/COMM/Pulse
- Heavy Twin and Turbine NAV/COMM/Pulse
- Single Engine and Light Twin Safety Products
- Heavy Twin and Turbine Safety Products
- Single Light Twin Autopilots
- Heavy Twin Turbines Autopilots
Further strengthening its relationship with Honeywell Air Works established a "Forward Stocking Location"
(FSL) at Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) in the year 2010 to facilitate aircraft part requirement s from the corporate aviation sector in the Indian subcontinent.