Air Works has established India’s first independent Airline MRO with approvals from CAAS, CAASL, DGCA, EASA and GCAA for Airbus A320 series, Boeing B737 Classic/NG, and ATR 42/72 family of aircraft,. With this Air Works have created a high quality and price efficient MRO for Airlines in the Indian sub-continent, Middle East, and South East Asia.
Air Works’ MRO facility at Hosur, near Bengaluru (India) includes:
- Airfield with a 7,500 ft long runway
- EASA certified hangar and back shop capabilities
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Services agreement (MROSA) with Airbus for the purchase and sale of technical data, software services, Airbus world, training & training aids.
- Hardware, Material, Services, and General Terms Agreement (HMSGTA) and supplemental license agreement with Boeing for access to My Boeing Fleet.
Air Works also provides Line Maintenance support for its airline customers including Aero Logic and Tiger Airways.
Air Works currently provides Line Maintenance at multiple locations in India including Bangalore, Chennai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram and Trichy for the following aircraft types:
- A320 family with V2500 and CFM engines
- A330 with P&W/TRENT/CF6 engines
- A340 with CFM engine
- ATR 42/72 with 127 series engines
- B737 classic and NG
- B777 with GE/Trent engines
Vice President – Engineering, Airline MRO
Desk phone: +91 4347 229102