Air Works has established India’s first independent Airline MRO with approvals from CAAS, CAASL, CARC, DCA, DGCA, EASA, GACA, GCAA, MCAA, SCAA and QCAA for Airbus A320 series, Airbus A330, Boeing B737 Classic/NG, Boeing B777-200, Boeing B787 and ATR 42/72 family of aircraft,. With this Air Works have created a high quality and price efficient MRO for Airlines in the Indian sub-continent, Middle East, and South East Asia.
Air Works’ MRO facility at Hosur, near Bengaluru (India)
- Airfield with a 7,500 ft long runway
- EASA certified hangar and back shop capabilities
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Services agreement (MROSA) with Airbus for the purchase and sale
of technical data, software services, Airbus world, training & training aids.
- Hardware, Material, Services, and General Terms Agreement (HMSGTA) and supplemental license
agreement with Boeing for access to My Boeing Fleet.
Air Works also provides Line Maintenance support for its airline customers including Aero Logic, Air
Arabia, Etihad Airways, Mihan Lanka, Maldivian, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordian, RAK Airways, Srilankan
and Tiger Airways.
Air Works currently provides Line Maintenance at multiple locations in India including Bangalore, Calicut,
Coimbatore, Chennai, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram
and Trichy for the following aircraft types:
- A320 family with V2500 and CFM engines
- A330 with P&W/TRENT/CF6 engines
- A340 with CFM engine
- ATR 42/72 with 127 series engines
- B737 classic and NG
- B777 with GE/Trent engines
- B787 with GE GEnx engines
Vice President – Engineering, Airline MRO
Desk phone: +91 4347 229102